A new console deserves a stunning new controller – the Xbox Wireless Controller is designed with better ergonomics and reduced latency.
It’s designed to fit a wide range of hand sizes, so everyone can enjoy great play. With rounded bumpers, easier-to-reach triggers and sculpted grips, it’s much easier to grip whether you’re a younger or more advanced gamer.
The D-pad has been updated too – it’s closer to the style of Elite controllers, with a deeper design and crisp design that makes it easier to use.
There’s also a textured grip that makes the controller easier to hold.
Sharing is as easy as pressing a button. The Share button let’s you capture and share content quickly – perfect for showing off your impressive KDR or your smooth moves.
The wireless and Bluetooth connections can be easily paired, which means you won’t need to spend ages pairing your controller with your Xbox before you play.
Switching onto your PC for a while? It’s easy to switch too, so you won’t need multiple controllers.
- Experience the modernised design of the Xbox Wireless Controller – Shock Blue, featuring sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort and effortless control during gameplay
- Stay on target with textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back case and with a new hybrid D-pad for accurate, yet familiar input
- Make the controller your own by customizing button mapping with the Xbox Accessories app
- Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm audio headset jack
- Includes Xbox Wireless and Bluetooth technology for wireless gaming on supported consoles, Windows 10 PCs, Android and tablets