The Mac Mobil Street 13.2, which is designed for, and compatible with, a variety of original speaker bays, is equipped with high performance components and ensures a powerful sound in the car.
2-way coaxial system for original speaker bays
The Mac Mobil Street 13.2 has been designed for original speaker bays. Configured as a 2-way coaxial system, it delivers a high acoustic performance through the use of high quality components and materials. A multi-pressed and coated paper cone, which represents a perfect compromise between robustness and weight, is equipped with a lightweight foam surround to ensure a high degree of efficiency. The sturdy steel basket with additional voice coil ventilation ensures maximum resilience. The tweeter flange and the anodised, titanium-style tweeter are additional highlights of the MMS 13.2.
- Principle: 2 way coaxial system
- Power Handling: 45 / 180 Watt
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Crossover frequencies: 4300 Hz
- Frequency range: 41 – 21000 Hz
- Sound pressure level: 90 dB
- DIN-Ø: 0.5” mm tweeter, Woofer: 5.25
- Outer diameter: Woofer – 5.25
- Cutting out: Woofer – 119 mm
- Mounting depth: Woofer – 46 mm
- Mounting hight: Woofer – 8 mm