Offering the perfect blend of style, functionality and sound quality, the Aiwa APX-680BT impresses all-round.
Connect your way – Bluetooth or wired
Featuring a Bluetooth output, with a 10 metre range, you can wirelessly connect this Aiwa turntable to your Bluetooth speaker or music system. Alternatively, use a wired connection for the best quality sound. With its built-in phono pre-amp, you can connect the turntable to any hi-fi system with an AUX socket.
Archive your records
Supplied with computer software, you can archive your precious vinyl to a PC or Mac. Simply connect via the USB port, run the software and record a digital copy of your favourite music.
Frill-free, high quality sound
By sticking to the basics, the Aiwa APX-680BT puts sound quality first. The belt drive system uses a high torque motor for smooth, stable sound. Solid construction, including a metal alloy platter helps reduce distortion and maximise precision.
Fitted with an adjustable counter weight and anti-skating dial, the tonearm is fully adjustable. This not only lets you get the very best from the existing set-up, but also means you can easily upgrade the cartridge at a later date, and adjust the tonearm to suit.
Supplied with Audio Technica cartridge
Supplied with a good quality, Audio Technica AT3600L, MM (Moving Magnet) cartridge, the APX-680BT is ready to go, straight out of the box. Audio Technica are renowned as one of the finest cartridge manufacturer’s and the AT3600L gets you off to a flying start.
With its brushed aluminium body, high-gloss top plate and touch sensitive controls, the APX-680BT is styled to impress. A world away from plastic-bodied rivals, this Aiwa has raised the game for budget turntable style.
Includes dust cover
Supplied with a wide range of accessories, the APX-680BT has all you need to get you going. As well as computer software, cables and silicone rubber feet, the Aiwa comes with a leatherette dust cover – ideal for keeping those sleek good looks dirt and dust free.
Upgrade to smarter, better-sounding turntable, with the Aiwa APX-680BT.
- Premium belt drive turntable with Avant Garde Brushed Aluminium body, 2-Speed (33 1/3 and 45 rpm).
- Auto-Stop and Auto Rotation Speed Control System .Adjustable Counterweight for Tonearm Balancing.Anti-Skating Tone Arm with Soft Damping Lifter Mechanism.
- Wireless Transmitter to use any Bluetooth Speaker with built in (with RIAA EQ) for direct LINE-IN Connection to any standard amplifier-Port for connection to PC or MAC for professional audio recording (USB Cable and Software included).
- High Quality AT3600L moving magnet stylus with aluminium Cartridge Headshell. Crystal Polymer Touch Control Panel with white LED Ambient Back-Lighting
- Wired Connection using RCA Audio Output Terminal Jacks (Stereo). Accessories included: IB manuals, AC cable, PC or MAC recording usb cable & software cd, Stereo Audio RCA cable (1,2 m), Silicone rubber Pad, Faux Leatherette dust cover.